Thursday, February 28, 2013

Runner Spotlight: Bianca Hart

Name: Bianca

City: Philadelphia
 
Years Running: 3
 
Why did you join Team Philly: To run Broad Street. I wanted to train, but I knew that if I didn’t join a group and be held accountable for working out that I would just sit on the couch and do nothing

What are your running goals: To run three half marathons and improve my pace
When not running, what are some of your hobbies: Knitting, crafts, and baking. Yup I know that I am one step away from cat lady status
Have you had any breakthroughs in your training since training Team Philly: I know that I am only limited by my mind
Overcome obstacles: Procrastination and my inability to motivate myself to stick to some form of a work out plan
Have you achieved any goals you thought impossible: Many. I completed a marathon (something that I will not do again, but hats off to all of those that do), became a distance runner. But I am still a work in progress

 

No comments:

Post a Comment